- For open and timely communication between city government and neighborhood stakeholders before and during projects. To ensure that public works projects contain components to preserve neighborhood quality of life during and after construction.
- To assess future costs to determine in real dollars what projects will cost the taxpayer to upgrade AND maintain.
- To return the School's curriculum to former levels using a fiscally responsible approach
- Continue to work to repair Newburyport's street and sidewalk infrastructure using quality materials that enhance the charm and historical nature of our City
- To provide a fiscally responsible approach to government that puts residents first!
Home Resume Blog Associates & Affiliations Contact Us